Sat, Mar 18|
Learn Natural Birth Control with Serial Healers
Do you want to learn how to avoid pregnancy without the use of hormonal birth control? This workshop will teach you how to use the sympto-thermal method of fertility awareness that has been proven to be 99% effective, without all the side effects of birth control.
Time & Location
Mar 18, 2023, 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Mula Rising , 2909 W 13th St N, Wichita, KS 67203, USA
About the event
Do you want to learn how to avoid pregnancy without the use of hormonal birth control? This workshop will teach you how to use the sympto-thermal method of fertility awareness, proven to be 99% effective, without all the side effects of birth control. Whether you're wanting to come off birth control in the near future or already have, this workshop is for you!
When it comes to menstruation chances are you weren't taught much about it and haven't had the opportunity to ask about it since. Learn what a normal cycle is and how to track yours whether it's normal or irregular, as well as:
- the four different phases of your cycle
- when your fertile window opens & closes
- when you can & can't get pregnant in your cycle
- the science behind why fertility awareness works
- how to recognize hormonal imbalances in your chart
- how to confidently track your cycle with the Read Your Body app
AND a basal body thermometer & cycle tracking workbook, so you can leave the workshop will all the tools & resources they need to start tracking immediately.
Date: Saturday, March 18th
Time: 9:30am - 1:00pm
Location: The Pause - 2909 W 13th St N, Wichita, KS 67203
Contents: learn the sympto-thermal method of fertility awareness, receive a basal body thermometer & cycle tracking workbook, and access to schedule a future 1-on-1 with Jeana to answer any questions about your chart & cycle.
**Advanced registration is required as space is limited.**
This workshop will be lead by Jeana Reed; Serial Healers Founder, certified Fertility Awareness Educator and Menstrual Cycle Coach. Here is what past clients have said about working with Jeana to track their cycle:
- "I love this course so much & can’t thank Jeana enough for pouring her heart into it. If you are interested in getting more in tune with your cycle you should sign up. I talked about this course to every woman I know" - Julie
- "The information I learned was not only validating on so many levels, it was also really eye opening who I am as a woman and how I show up in the world every day. I cannot recommend this enough." - Katie
- "I cannot express enough how helpful this information has been for me and my cyclical wellness. This has saved me so much time and money and is the perfect resource to understand my body so much more." - Jamie
Frequently asked questions:
Q: Can I track my cycle while on birth control?
A: The only form of birth control you can track with is the copper IUD, otherwise you need to be off hormonal birth control to track your cycle.
Q: Can I track with PCOS or Endometriosis?
A: Yes! If you struggle with PCOS, Endometriosis, amenorrhea, and other menstrual cycle issues you can absolutely track your cycle. Learning to read your chart will not only empower you to know what's happening with your hormones but will tell you when you need to talk to your doctor.
Q: What if I track incorrectly?
A: We will discuss barriers & struggles you may experience in your cycle tracking journey and how to overcome them to continue to track your cycle with confidence. Cycle tracking only takes about 2 minutes out of your entire day & even with irregular cycles can be done correctly.